1. Get help writing your farm safety plan
Every farm should have:
- A safety induction for new staff, visitors and family members
- Farm safety rules
- Safe work procedures for specific farm tasks
- Clear, up-to-date records of safety processes
If you don't have these written down and integrated into your business, a VFF Farm Safety Officer can visit your farm to help you put in place all of these important processes.
Click here to download the Free Safety Assistance Flyer
2. Organise a facilitated farm safety walk
Have you ever had a qualified safety officer walk around your farm and help put some of the workplace safety theory into practice?
A VFF Farm Safety Extension Officer can visit your farm for up to three hours to conduct a farm safety walk and talk with you and a group of neighbours.
Click here to download the Free Walk and Talk Flyer
3. Request a review of your farm safety management system
If you have a health and safety management system in place, when was the last time you had someone independent and qualified review your system?
A VFF Farm Safety Extension Officer can visit your farm to perform a thorough review of your safety management system and provide tailored recommendations to improve your system.
Click here to download the OHSM Review Flyer
4. For over the phone health and safety advice call John on 0432 156 223 or Richard on 0499 772 472
To find out more or to arrange some assistance contact the VFF Farm Safety Service on 1300 882 833