TAILORED MEMBERSHIP FOR LESS THAN $17 A MONTH
The VFF is here to support all members regardless of farm size; yet we understand that small farm issues may be different to those faced by larger, commercial enterprises.
The VFF actively fights for your rights and the future of the industry and have developed specific tools and resources for those managing smaller farms, or those working on the land part time. We provide members with advice and guidance on:
- Guidance on chemical use
- Lobbying against the Fire Service levy
- Provision of planning advice for members, branches and shires
- Guidance and education on bio security issues
- Networking opportunities with other members and industry experts
- Discounts through a range of providers such as group buying power and gas schemes
A MEMBERSHIP TAILORED FOR YOU
This membership is designed for individuals with landholdings under 40ha and EXCLUDING Intensive Commercial Enterprises – e.g. horticulture, horse breeding and other intensive commercial operations.
As a small or lifestyle farmer, a VFF membership will provide you with peace of mind. Our tailored guides, reference tools, advice and workshops are designed to arm you with knowledge and decisions that will assist you with all of your farming issues and concerns.
HOW TO JOIN
Complete the Expression of Interest Form and one of our staff will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss your membership needs.
Alternatively call 1300 882 833 today.