The Victorian Farmers Federation proudly acknowledges the support of our corporate members:
Bendigo Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Bendigo OEM is Bendigo’s only specialist Occupational and Environmental Medicine Practice. Dr David Eaton is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, with over 20 years experience in most industries including agriculture and food manufacture.
We offer a complete OEM service, including:
• Pre-employment medicals
• Fitness for duty assessments
• Health surveillance (including hazardous substances/toxicology)
• Complex injury management
• Workplace conflict management
• Drug and alcohol testing and management
• Workplace assessments
• 24/7 telephone support
We accept referrals from insurers and employers. Located at 43 Queen Street, Bendigo (with off-street parking). Open Monday to Friday. More information at www.BendigoOEM.com.au including a referral and enquiry portal.
Sales, service and spare parts knowledge and experience:
- ride on mowers, commercial mowers, specialist golf course equipment
- utility vehicles - legendary Gators, tractors from 45 to 500 Horsepower
- compact tractors and implements for the lifestyle farmer or commercial operation.
- John Deere
- John Berends
- Kanga Howard
- Silvan Selecta
- Stihl (Lilydale only)
Find us at Pakenham, Lilydale or Knoxfield
Mulcahy and Co
Our services to farmers include accounting, taxation and financial planning, loans and financing for your farm, bookkeeping, succession, estate and family planning, off-farm investments, personal insurance, self-managed superannuation funds, aged care planning, asset protection and risk management.
We have established:
- a tailored package of farming accounting and taxation services,
- lending and succession planning
- financial planning.
You’ll find us in Ballarat
Proven track record across a wide variety of agricultural sectors, from the farm gate, along the supply and processing chain, to the end consumer.
- corporate finance and restructuring: strategic and technical support in turnaround and restructuring, transaction advisory services and corporate recovery
- forensic litigation consulting: independent dispute advisory, forensic accounting, investigative and risk mitigation services and construction solutions services
- technology: proprietary search and review (e-Discovery) services for clients faced with internal investigations or large-scale litigation
- strategic communications: communications counsel that helps organisations protect and enhance their corporate brand, reputation and valuation
- economic consulting: analysis of complex economic and financial issues to assist clients with legal and regulatory proceedings and strategic decision-making.
ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE
The Royal Flying Doctor Service is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometres.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
Building a leading Australian agricultural company committed to:
- producing high quality livestock and grain.
- contributing to communities
- ensuring safe sustainable practices and continuous improvement in industry standards.
Garden equipment superstore with a wide range of equipment that is sure to meet the needs of all property owners.
- ride on mowers, lawn mowers, chainsaws, brushcutters and linetrimmers, hedgetrimmers, edgers
- blowers, shredders, pumps, generators, sprayers, tillers, washers and logsplitters
- big name brands – including Husqvarna, Honda, Cox, Masport and Victa
- service and repairs to all makes and model of garden equipment
- blade and tool sharpening, blade replacement, pick up and delivery, welding repairs, and spare parts
- open 7 days a week.
Visit www.hasmow.com.au for more information
TPI is one of the world’s nine licensed suppliers of licit narcotics (specifically morphine, oripavine, codeine and thebaine) to the global pharmaceutical sector.
- exports licit narcotics to Europe, Africa and the US
- supplies culinary poppy seed (a by-product of growing licit narcotics) to the European food industry
- grows and exports opium poppies in Portugal
- exploring opportunities for other growing regions and intends to establish API capability in Europe over the next 18-24 months.
Call Craig De Paola on 1300 882 833 for more information on becoming a Corporate Member or email Craig here.