Co-ordinator – Education & Training
Be part of a team that makes a difference.
We are seeking a creative and strategic thinking Co-ordinator – Education & Training to lead the development and implementation of new professional development programs for the agriculture sector.
About the role
The Coordinator – Education & Training is responsible for the coordination, implementation and evaluation of learning and development initiatives for VFF members and the broader farm community. This role will coordinate the design and development of industry specific training with chosen education providers and will also lead the implementation of training and skills development projects designed to increase the skills and knowledge of Victorian farmers.
The role will be responsible for driving training initiatives and revenue outcomes whilst building relationships with key stakeholders including government, training providers, farmers and suppliers. Whilst part of a very supportive team environment, the role will be chartering new territory and will operate with a large degree of autonomy.
• Working with organisational stakeholders to identify training needs of members and develop an effective and innovative training strategy.
• Coordinating the design and development of in-house and external training and development programs tailored to the agriculture sector.
• Implementing and evaluating a range of in-house and external training and development programs.
• Understanding the implications of competency units in line with Australian Qualifications Framework to meet skill and/or knowledge acquisition and career development requirements.
• Providing advice and support to VFF members and their employees in relation to professional development.
• Developing a process for and regularly undertaking training needs analysis for the Victorian farm sector.
Skills and experience
Ideally you will have relevant tertiary qualifications, together with experience in a training role with similar responsibilities. A Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and experience working with a RTO and with certification programs is desirable.
Other skills required include:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Knowledge of curriculum development for training packages.
• An understanding of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
• Knowledge of online learning environments is desirable.
• A high level of competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
The salary range is $60,000 - $70,000 per annum plus superannuation, commensurate with knowledge and experience.
The key selection criteria can be found in the position description below.
To apply for this position visit the Seek website: https://www.seek.com.au/job/33966774?type=standout&userqueryid=cc027f166bf7f81dedbb716c00e6fbe3-5535704
For more information contact the VFF Workplace Relations Department on 1300 442 481 or email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Monday 31 July 2017.