The VFF is working with Victorian farmers on a range of water related issues.
In brief these issues are:
Stock and domestic
• New water delivery systems for stock, domestic water use and security
• Rural pipeline construction
• Planning controls in potable water catchments
• Forced fencing of reservoirs and unreasonable permit conditions
• Destocking and replanting of reservoir areas
• On-farm water use efficiency and energy.
• Murray-Darling Basin Plan Review – more details here
• Goulburn Murray irrigation District Connections Project
• Domestic and intensive irrigation upgrade
• New recycled water irrigation districts