Are you an audit target?
Audit insurance protection for Members
Are you an Audit Target?
Whilst historically Tax Audits were targeted at big business and the wealthy, increasingly the ATO and other Government Agencies are turning their attention to both small to medium businesses and individuals, particularly those who own rental properties, operate trusts, and/or have a Self Managed Super Fund. When you couple this with the fact that the rate of random audits is increasing, there has never been a better time to protect yourself.
Why Purchase Audit Guard?
The audit process can be very time consuming with the preparation time and time it takes in responding to audit findings. The professional fees involved can quickly run into thousands of dollars.
Audit Guard protects you from these unexpected costs.
Audit Guard provides comprehensive Audit Insurance cost protection associated with responding to any official inquiry, investigation, review, examination or audit conducted by a government authority.
Covers audits or compliance audits in relation to:
- Individual/company income tax;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Payroll Tax;
- Stamp Duty, Gaming Tax, BAS, FBT, Customs Duty, Land Tax.
- Plus many other lodged returns and government agency questionnaires.
The Benefits for Members:
Exclusive: Exclusive pricing and Online delivery for VFF Members
Easy: Get your Quote and buy Online in a few minutes
Comprehensive: Cover your family members, Trusts, SMSF’s, and/or Business all under the one policy;
Flexible: You choose the limit that’s right for you from $10,000 to $50,000;
Affordable: Exclusive VFF Discounts and Premiums starting from $150 are fully tax deductible.
Hassle free: No claims excess and we manage the claim with your nominated accountant.
What are the Policy Features?
Audit guard provides the most comprehensive Audit Insurance protection available:
- Covers costs associated with responding to any official inquiry, investigation, review, examination or audit conducted by a government authority;
- Provides the ability to cover your family members, trusts, SMSF’s, and/or Business under one policy;
- Provides the flexibility for you to choose the level of cover you are comfortable, with Limit options ranging from $10,000 to $50,000;
- Premiums are fully tax deductible.
- No claims excess
- Covers audits for prior Returns submitted on behalf of the Insured;
- No time limit on how long an audit can take in terms of reimbursing professional fees. The limit is the selected sum insured.
Who provides the Insurance?
Victorian Farmers Federation is a referrer of Express Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 135 587 021, AR No. 336461), which is an Authorised Representative of Edgewise Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (CAN 120 673 261 AFSL 307654). Edgewise Insurance Brokers acts under an authority from the insurer, CGU Insurance Limited (ACN 004 478 371 AFSL 238291) in relation to this policy, and therefore so does Express Insurance. Victorian Farmers Federation receives a referral fee if you decide to purchase this insurance, but does not endorse it, and has not reviewed its terms and conditions.
How do you purchase the Insurance?
We have made it easy to purchase the insurance online in just a few minutes.
Simply click HERE and follow the prompts. Once you have paid online, you will receive all of your documents by email instantly.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions regarding the Audit Insurance Policy or application process please contact Richard Coloretti or one of the team at Express Insurance on 1300 464 989.