This year there are 5 regions up for nomination. They are:
- North Central
- Goulburn Broken
- West Gippsland
There are 10 regional areas across Victoria which is represented on the Livestock Group, plus
President and Vice President roles.
A two year position, the councillor’s role involves:
- Four face to face meetings, with also the possibility of tele-conference(s), sub committees, farmer gathering’s and industry working groups.
- Travel and accommodation covered where required
- Peak councils sub committees
- Ability to enhance your industry knowledge
- Provide leadership on issues that are important to you in your area
- Must be a financial Livestock member
To see all the regional areas please visit the Victorian map available in the Livestock Group tab.
To nominate, download the nomination form here and return the completed form to the Returning Officer either via email, fax or mail no later than 5:00pm on Monday 3 June 2019. Full details on how to nominate can be found on the nomination form.