2020 UDV STUDY TOUR
The Gardiner Dairy Foundation UDV Study Tour of New Zealand is heading off again in February 2020!
Applications are currently CLOSED. Keep an eye on the UDV Facebook and Twitter pages to find out when applications open.
The New Zealand Study Tour is an annual tour that takes Victorian dairy industry representatives aged between 18 and 35 to New Zealand to learn about the industry and develop their leadership skills.
The study tour is organised by the United Dairyfarmers of Victoria (UDV) and funded by the Gardiner Dairy Foundation.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be aged between 18 – 35 years;
- Live in Victoria
- Hold a current Australian passport;
- Be available for travel in February 2020;
- Actively participate in the dairy industry – either on or off-farm;
- Be enrolled in or completed relevant industry training courses;
- Agree to have an ongoing relationship with the dairy industry and industry bodies (such as UDV and Gardiner Dairy Foundation);
- Utilise leadership skills upon return by undertaking leadership roles in the industry and/or community
New Zealand is acknowledged as the world's largest exporter of dairy products and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to see and discuss first-hand New Zealand's world class business practices.
Any queries can be directed to Patrick MacDonald on 0417 165 784 or firstname.lastname@example.org